Monday, March 7, 2011

Married....

Again, it's been so long since I last blogged, where to begin?  I've graduated from college, got a real job, moved to Milwaukee, and got married.  I know, not much ;).  It seems like life has gone from going 100mph to 5 in the past month.  Now that we are all settled in and married, it seems like there is not much to do with all this spare time.  Since I work 3 nights a week (which is full time), I have 4 days a week to relax and do whatever I want.

Our wedding was the best day of our lives.  It was a lot of fun, I was really relaxed and able to have a great time with the people I care about most.  I am so appreciative of the staff at the place we had our wedding because they were amazing and took care of all the little details so that we could enjoy our special day. I am also so thankful for all of my bridesmaids/personal attendant because they are awesome and we had such a great time together! :) Of course, I am so happy that I married my best friend...he is amazing, and such a caring and helpful husband. I'm hoping to post wedding pics as soon as I get them back.

Married life is great, we've been having fun cooking together and enjoying life together.  Our next step is finding Arron a full time job so that we can settle down and start saving some money for the future.  Hope you are all doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment